- A Culture Shock to the System. (May, 2016). BPS The Psychologist, 29, pp. 390-393.
GUEST BLOG POSTS
- Whether dementia discriminates or not, addressing it definitely does. (Oct, 2018). Research Hive.
- Inside the DClinPsy: Snippets from an Assistant’s Psychologist’s Group. (Oct, 2018). Dementia Researcher.
- Avoiding gibberish when assessing for dementia. (Nov, 2017). MRC Insight.
- A love affair with science writing. (Oct, 2017). University of Manchester Doctoral Academy.
- What makes me passionate about communicating my research. (Oct, 2017). NIHR School for Primary Care Research.
- Going up: How to give an elevator pitch. (Sept, 2017). NIHR School for Primary Care Research.
SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL ARTICLES
Nadine Mirza, Maria Pangioti and Waquas Waheed.
BMJ Open (2018)
Amy Blakemore, Cassandra Kenning, Nadine Mirza, Gavin Daker-White, Maria Panagioti and Waquas Waheed
BMJ Open (2018) 8(4)
Nadine Mirza, Maria Panagioti, M. Wali Waheed and Waquas Waheed
BMC Medical Research Methodology (2017) 17:141